When I started my small little blog a year ago I had no idea how much joy it would bring to me today. I had wanted to start a blog for a couple years but never took the plunge until I was about to leave to study abroad. I wanted to document my trip for myself and so all my family and friends could read! This year has meant so much to me and brought me so much more than I could ever imagine. I have met so many amazing people and have gotten to go to so many cool events. I’ve also had the amazing opportunity to work work so many wonderful brands. Sometimes I still don’t know why they pick me to help advertise their products, but I am forever thankful. I am doing what I love and I couldn’t be more grateful to y’all for supporting me. In honor of my one year of blogging, I thought I would share 25 things you might not know about me!!!
1. I do not like chocolate cake, icing or ice cream.
2. I am one of four kids. There are three girls & a boy.
3. I lived in the same house my whole life until I moved to college…. then have moved 7 times during college HAHA.
4. I hate swimming pools (or pretty much swimming in general).
5. I made my first YouTube video in high school on how to curl my hair. It has since been deleted lol.
6. I’m a licensed cosmetologist.
7. In high school my dream was to own my own hair salon & have my own haircare product line.
8. My favorite food in the entire world is Popcorn (right next to oreo’s of course😜).
9. I have horrible anxiety.
10. I am actually shy and always need a friend to go with me places. Shoutout to Lauren & Devin for always going everywhere with me hehe.
11. My dad is disabled & lives in a nursing home.
12. I am a nanny to the most amazing kids & I cry everyday that I have to leave them & go into the real world.
13. I am the most emotional person you’ll ever meet. I literally cry in every movie too.
14. I take medicine so I don’t sweat LOL.
15. I studied abroad in Peru last summer & don’t know any Spanish.
16. I came to UH for entrepreneurship but after my first semester switched to HRM.
17. I SUCK at spelling & all things grammar… LOL at me for starting a blog.
18. In high school I was on the accounting UIL team, NERD ALERT.
19. If I could be on any TV show my dream would be to compete on Survivor. I know I could win the title of Sole Survivor.
20. I’ve run two 5ks & I want to run a half marathon soon.
21. My favorite color is green! But, yellow is my fave IT color right now.
22. I’ve been to 35+ states & 10+ countries.
23. I got stuck in LGA once & spent the night there by myself.
24. I worked at Fossil for four years & was the top sales person two years in a row.
25. I always have to have fresh flowers in my room.
Okay, guys that’s it!!! I hope you learned something new about me that you didn’t know! I try to be an open book with y’all and share my life experiences thus far. I would love to learn some new things about you, so feel free to leave a comment or DM me with some fun facts about you!