Hey Girl Hey! So what is better than discounted makeup and skin care? Yeah, nothing… Some could say it’s the most wonderful time of the year! LOL. But seriously there is nothing better than buying your everyday makeup at a discounted price or getting something new to try at a discounted price. So here is ultimate guide to the Sephora VIB Sale!
First and foremost how/ when/ where/ why/ what… JK but okay here is the info and discount codes for the sale!
ROUGE FIRST ACCESS: 10/26-10/29 20% off purchase with code: ROUGEBONUS
ROUGE BONUS WEEKEND: 11/2-11/5 20% off purchase with code: ROUGEBONUS
VIB MEMBER ACCESS : 11/9-11/12 20% off purchase with code: VIBBONUS
ALL BEAUTY INSIDER ACCESS: 11/16-11/19 15% off purchase with code: BIBONUS
So what should you buy during the sale?
- Anything and everything DUH
- Okay but for real stock up on your everyday items– even if you aren’t completely out of an item yet
- Christmas presents, yes I know we are in October going into November but it’s never too early to start
- Getting your bff a cool highlighting set or lipstick set for christmas? YASSS
- Also get the items that are normally looked over at Sephora: fragrance, skincare and haircare
My everyday makeup.
No my skin isn’t your skin but I promise these products are the best!
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional Face Primer
- Foundation: It Cosmetics CC+ Cream
- Concealer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer (Laguna)
- Blush: Bobbi Brown Blush
- Highlighter: Sephora Collection Highlighting Pallette
- Brow Pencil: Benefit Goof Proof
My everyday skincare.
Yes spending money on skincare is the best place you can spend it. You only get one face for your whole life LOL.
- Face Wash: Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
- Moisturizers: okay I have like three faves and I switch through all of them!
- Eye Cream: Clinique All About Eyes
- Mask: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask
- Chapstick: Sugar Advance Lip Therapy
- (MY HOLY GRAIL ITEM & MUST HAVE)
- Deodorant: Lavanilla Sport Luxe
Some of my fave tools and the things I use daily too.
- Sponge: Beauty Blender
- Eyelash Curler: Tarte Curler
- Eye Shadow Brushes: Sephora Mini Set
- (no I don’t use these everyday but when I actually out on eye shadow these are the only four brushes I use)
- Face Brush: Clarisonic Mia
- Brush Heads: Clarisonic Acne Twin Pack
I have a signature scent so I wear the same perfume everyday BUTTT if you don’t, boy do I have the thing for you!
- My everyday scent: Alien by Mugler
- What you need if you don’t have a signature scent: Sephora Perfume Sampler
- So basically you need this… Sephora puts together a kit of perfume samples for you to try along with giving you a voucher for a full size bottle. So all you do is try the samples out, pick your fave, return to the store and redeem your voucher for a free full size fragrance of your choice! Most times the full size fragrance you get is more than the price of the kit! So you’re actually saving money!
Yes we know I’m the travel queen so of course I have to add my fave travel items.
Last but not least, these holiday kits are BOMB.
You seriously get such a great deal on these and they are totally worth it to try out some new finds!
- Skincare Kit:
- Highlighter Set: Becca Mini Skin Perfectors
- Lip Stick: Sephora Collection
- This kit looks amazing and is in my cart! I already own the color “golden gate” and it is the perfect fall and winter berry!