Okay, so we all know I have a big girl job and work 50+ hours a week. So I promise the last thing I am thinking about is my makeup. I needed a makeup routine that was quick, simple, easy and lasts all day. I finally have found the perfect combo that can even last my 12 hour work days!
- I never skip this step EVER. This is the most important step to make sure your skin stays nice and hydrated all day. I have three different moisturizers I switch between right now. Don’t ask me why I am just an indecisive person in general so I use them all LOL.
- I have tried a ton of different primers but I have fallen in love with the one I’m using now! It really helps keep my makeup on all day.
- To be honest I have never actually loved a concealer. The one I’m using now I like! I use to us the Tarte Shape Tape but I found it was too drying. I might try it again in a couple months but for now I like this Tarte stick!
+ CC Cream
- This is my HOLY GRAIL “foundation”. I have used this stuff for over three years now and I have it in multiple shades for my pale to spray tanned skin. Can’t say enough good things about this product.
+ Setting Powder
- This is another holy grail product I’ve been using for over two years. It does the job and keeps my makeup in place all day.
- I can’t live life without bronzer. I usually have a couple different ones in my rotation. But recently I have been in love with my Too Faced one.
- I am known as the highlighting queen and I never want that to change LOL. The more highlighter the better I always say. I love wearing two always to maximize my glow.
- When my brows are in place, I feel in place. Couldn’t live without this brow pencil.
- This is another thing that I am always switching out. But I make sure I always have a couple on hand to layer.
+ Beauty Blender
- Wether you use an expensive or inexpensive one, these are the best.
+ Contouring Brush
- Best purchase ever! I love this brush so so much.
+ Eye Lash Curler
- Love mine so much and they last forever. It’s a must if your lashes are naturally curled.
Ahh guys so I promise it is so simple and I don’t do anything fancy AT ALL! If you would like to see me in action putting my makeup on, head on over to my Instagram highlight under “everyday makeup”! I have it saved there for your reference. Love you babes and I hope you have a great weekend.